Monday, September 8, 2008

Sutra chanting tomorrow!































I caught up with Sam, Lizzie and Nelly from my first ever TTC batch in KL (all these years, and we are still stuck on each other - must be love-hate relationship between teacher and her First, Fun but Frustrating students!). Well, after the pain she gave me when she was training - she tried to duck out of Philosophy, Sutra, Sanskrit and Raja Yoga - Lizzie gave me two lumps of frozen salmon!!!!! Hmmm. Well, I can't be tooo nasty about Lizzie because my daughter thinks she is the best yoga teacher in the world, and several people had said that when she teaches, she is like moi (good or bad, I don't know).

As for Sam and Nelly, I think I should create a special job title for them: Expert Raja Yogis. They both are after all Higher Diploma level students (they are so dedicated!!) when it came to studying Raja Yoga with the Brahma Kumaris. Ahem!

But whatever, what means the most to me is that there is a lot of love between us. That is the most precious thing to me. Big sigh, I think I should drag these three back for refreshers!

No comments: