Sunday, September 7, 2008

Open House

Today was Open House at SunYoga and all I can say is WOW!!! Biiiiiiiiig thanks to Indra and Erin for fixing up the place so nicely, taking care of us (although the chaos!) and to all the teachers contributing to making the open house day to a real success!

I have so far seen SunYoga as a quiet place to go to, but today: bwoooww! Lots of people - new and old faces, kids and parents, teachers and students. I brought my hubby there for his first yoga class ever and I think that he was quite impressed (not that he would ever say that loud). He's been pranayama-breathing all day (thanks for the exercises Moon!) and was completely excited by Matthew's Ashtanga class. I was proud to say that this is the place where I'm doing my ttc at. (And hey, I got myself the perfect guinea pig on the sofa as a bargain!)

Hope that you Tony enjoyed the rest of the classes today. Your house was pretty packed, wasn't it?! =) Looking forward to Anatomy class tomorrow so see you guys then.

No comments: