Sunday, August 2, 2009

Welcome on board to TTC 2009!

So Let me start the ball rolling!

I'm so happy to meet JK and her new trainees Jeci, Preet, Sandra and Cassandra on yerterday, the first day of TTC 2009 in the shala! Also the miss energetic Indra, and serene Erin!

Erin and I have agreed that the new batch TTC 2009 made us really miss our "old time" (the TTC 2008). Jo and Su, the Paschinottanasana incident, Brahma Kumaris visits (Who are You!?), sacred bowl and real muscle study in UM, get-together, funs, laugters and challenges with life & assignments..... and many more! That's all the great memories we have.

Ok, old timer's story apart. He he. For our new friends out there, please rest assured that you will have your very own and wonderful version! And your journey has started! I am just soooo happy for you all! :-D

Have fun!

1 comment:

Chakra 净欢 said...

hi! Tony. nice to meet you. i have not figure out whether there is a way to say in yogic way ^_^ i met a japanese women during my mountain KK climbing few days back and now i recall this sentense :
ha ji me ma shi te
(which means "nice to meet you") in fact, u ALL ^_^