Sunday, August 2, 2009

Journey to explore starts from daily life....


I feel gratitude and happy about what is happening here. I would really wanted to say thank you to all of you that I met here @ Sunyoga. Ya, including the kids too (^_^) It's amazing! Such a good way to educate them beside text book. It's so comfortable, feel warm. We (sandra, cassandra and jc) started our journey to explore the philosophy of yoga yesterday. I felt good though its a long driving route that tooks me about 3 hrs yesterday (both way). I think the other two girls felt the same way I felt too. Initially we've scratched our head over the relation between Prakriti and Purusha as well as Prana. However, it was really fun as this is sort of learning of knowledge (jnana). I was chanting on my way home yesterday when i trapped in a terribly bad traffic jam (dare not to tell anyone except those from Sun Yoga "here"). Only today then I knew that "both sandra" did the same thing too ^_^

atha yoganusasanam

yogachittavrittinirodhah

Journey to explore starts from daily life....every single second, every single minute, be gratitute, treasure what we have now and what we had before and don't forget to embrace for all the uncertainty in life with love....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I enjoy reading your sharing, it's peaceful and beautiful! :-)

So all of you get caught in the traffic while on your way home. Hmm, you might to consider to stay in the dorm next time for the weekend classes.

Keep going JC, there are more beautiful scenes ahead. :-)