Friday, January 27, 2012

Short Intro About Myself

As required by JK for the new TTC batch, here it goes.


Name: Wendy Teo
Age: Above 30
Nationality: Malaysian
Status: Married, 1 son
Current Job: Pricing Analyst in Dell
Merit: ex KL swimmer
As a Virgoan, I am reflective and receptive to others' ideas, but typically a 'thinker' rather than a 'doer'. I have a talent in precision and details, yet a very bad memory for the same if they were not written down. A perfectionist in certain things, and thus highly sensitive to perceived criticism--which I am still learning to deal with. Therefore I think I might like Iyengar Yoga, which requires correct body alignment, sequence, and timing (and that's all I know about it!)
Lesson in life: To err is human, to forgive divine
Short term plan: To pass this course and become a Yoga Teacher instantly!

1 comment:

sup yoga costa rica said...

Hello, I enjoy reading through your article post.I like to write a little comment to support you.