Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Adventure with Sun Yoga

My life is full of various of adventure. Same as yours.

Last Summer, 2011. We moved to Malaysia from U.A.E.. I'm a mom, wife and new expatriate in Malaysia. After accepting invitation from Sun Yoga YTT blog, my old blog unexpectedly pop up. Wow! It was 5yrs ago when the last one was posted and I totally forgot it ever existed. I was amazed by all the old time memories and life in Canada that I had experienced. I savored few posts as few nice brewed cups of tea. Time flies like an arrow(光陰似箭).
I was planning sign up JK'S prenatal&Sun kids yoga when I was in U.A.E.. in 2011 but my son, Evan, was still quite young. The plan did not come true with some degree of regret at the time.

But fate or Karma pull this option even deeper when I moved to Malaysia. Evan and I was fortunately to observed previous YTT in Bandar Utama and met JK in person. My heart was pounding fast when I realized JK was actually the person whom I failed managed to met in U.A.E..

I randomly read few chapters of Jk's Sri Pantanjali. Lot of positive feedback and similar Buddhism teaching that I learned when I was a little girl, (my mom was a buddhist). After comparing few YTT studios in KL. The button of my heart tells me that Jk shares her belief in Yoga with life honestly, humorously, truthful and wisely. That's what attract me to decide start my adventure of Sun Yoga YTT with her.


1 comment:

Sun Yoga Girl said...

Adventure with sun yoga is not just an ordinary adventure. It is one of a kind. It makes us grow and live life more holistically.