Sunday, November 1, 2009

My first day teaching kids yoga :)

First of all , will like to thank Sun Yoga . Thank u ( Jac , indra, erin ) for sharing the experience and knowledge with me. Indra , thanks so much in introducing me to B yoga and other yoga center on order for me to start off journey in teaching and sharing yoga with all. I am touched with the support and encouragement that all of you have given me , and trusting me.

My first class went on smoothly and it was a good class. It was challenging teaching kids , but i guess i made it . There are more to learn along the journey , but i believe i will be able to bring joy and peace to their life :). 

Namaste.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ganbade kudasai ^_^
jc

Unknown said...

Jia you! :-)

cassandra said...

thanks for all the support :)

Erin said...

yay!! keep up the spirit. :)